Your immune system works overtime to fight diseases and infections while helping to recover after illness. If your immune system is weak, you’re more likely to get common colds, viruses and infections. It’s vital to understand to take care of your immune system so when an “intruder” comes your body is well equipped to tackle the situation.
In my other posts, I’ve mentioned I don’t believe in medicine. Now, let me explain…. I won’t take an Advil or an Ibuprofen if I have a headache. No need. First I will go in steps on what my body needs. Did I eat? Have I had enough water? Did I sleep enough? Etc…But that is because I know my body. Now, these are tips on what I’ve been doing and I’ve been traveling everywhere and back.
- Take Supplements! (Vitamin C, D, Zinc, I LOVE Cymbiotika)
- Drink Smoothies Everyday (My Health Smoothie Recipe)
- Green Juices!
- Get Enough Sleep
- Sacred Woman book by Queen Afua love this book, has a few recipes for a few sickness.
- Exercise! (Even just a small 30 minute daily walk)
- Cut Stress (or manage it)
- Eat Healthy (Whole Foods, Plant Foods, Healthy Fats)
- Lots of liquids! (Drink Lots & Lots of Water!)
If you have any other tips on what you do, I’d love to hear them!