When I say, “What’s in my makeup bag,” I mean my makeup bag I have with my in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day.
If you know me, these are my staples, so these listed below, you might see it & be like, “yupp, that’s your favorite.”
I do have a post on my everyday makeup look, just click here..Everyday MOTD.
To be honest, I hardly ever change the routine of my look, I should..but I don’t. I used to go all out with my makeup, but lately I’ve been liking more of a simple glam. Somewhat natural, (basic) but if I do want to spice it up I’ll do a smokey eye. (I’ll probably change that and come up with different looks now since I am blogging a little more.) You know, just for content 😉
**You can click the links to take you to their site.**
- Ruby Kiss Mineral Powder (RMP10) Golden Honey
- Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment (Don’t Stop)
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss (Naked)
- Tom Ford Lip Color (Blush Nude)
- Tom Ford Ultra Length Mascara (Ultra Raven)
- Mac Lipglass (Spite)
- Mac Matte Lipstick (Really Me)
- A couple Tom Ford fragrance samples.
Oh, & I have lash extensions the reason why I have spoolies, so I can brush them.
Thanks for reading!