Advisory: This is all fun, don’t get in your feelings.
Writing this already makes me roll my eyes and sigh. But I swear this is happening everyday to literally every girl. If this doesn’t apply to you, it has happened, eventually will happen, or you’re in denial. Now don’t take this too personal, I’m no guru or relationship/dating expert. Just a 22 year old girl thinking …”WT%$”
So let’s start here, Everything’s going great, he’s gorgeous, he texts/calls you everyday, you guys go out, picture perfect & you’re texting your friends like this is amazing….Until you guys become friends on Social Media. You don’t want to lurk but you do, and I’m telling you this is the moment where everything you thought of that person goes out the window. You’re screenshotting, sending it to your friends, “I can’t, never again, he’s so lame, you’re better than that” but then he texts you. Your own advice has disappeared and you’re back to square one.
Those boys are “F$%*Boys”
I’m gonna list a few of these guys here, if you don’t know.
- The bad boy, attractive, cool, smooth talker, edgy, super sweet to you…..& three other girls.
- The emotional guy likes you, romances and dines you, takes you on trips/dates, but when you finally make a move, he’s not ready for a relationship. Commitment Phobia.
- This guy, “U Up, “U awake”, “Without Me”, “Wyd”, “Send me a pic”, “Wen we gon chill?” “You got a man, so we can’t be friends?”😑😒
- This guy who clearly has a girlfriend, but still texts you and is more than willing to hang out.
- That one guy you regret you did anything with, even giving your number away…
- The late night texter, who you never hear from until the sun is down and they’re bored & lonely.
- “Hey Stranger” guy, you gave this guy no time of the day, or you did and regret it, but…at least his persistence and eagerness is admirable.
All you can do is laugh, and let them be. 👋🏽